THERE WAS A SMALL EXPLOSION IN OUR VAN




API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.

7 thoughts on “THERE WAS A SMALL EXPLOSION IN OUR VAN

  1. (My first ever downvote on this channel)
    Guys, I dont believe you’re trying to take care of that by your selfs. Don’t EVER mess with gas.
    Here is a short and relevant real story:
    The year is 1989 or 1990, during my 3 year military service, a couple of my team mates took over to sleep at the apartment of one of them, which was in a town outside the base.
    When they didn’t return after 2 days, people from the command went over at barged in the apartment.
    One was dead in bed and the other dead with his head over the toilet. He probably wanted to puke not even knowing that he is surrounded by gas, as you can’t feel the smell after some time around it. Turned out they died of a leak from the guys gas heater, which he bought second hand from one of the other guys on out unit.
    PLEASE, remove this thing from the van and use an (electric) INDUCTION stove, which won’t use as much power as a usual electric stove!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *